Social Media Manager
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
We are seeking an experienced, strategic and creative Social Media Manager in Berlin to help drive Holvi’s micro-business narrative across social media channels. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can develop, manage and execute strategic social media activities that drive awareness of Holvi in Germany and beyond in Europe. This role is ideal for an excellent communicator who is fluent in the German language and has experience in developing engaging content strategies in different formats.
We are looking for someone who is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as you engage with our community on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers and customers into advocates. We expect you to have a proven track record of telling compelling stories and working across teams to manage various projects on tight deadlines, all with a positive maker attitude.
- Take full ownership in developing and executing our social media strategy across all our markets
- Design, create and manage promotions and social media campaigns
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Extend PR campaigns to different platforms
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in an engaging way
- Conduct online advocacy and develop and expand our community of micro-businesses
- Create and manage a funnel for building online reviews and positive reputation and respond to each review timely and with human care
- Recognise social media trends and be an important pillar for our success for organic visibility
- 3 to 4 years professional experience in the area of social media / digital marketing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in German
- Passion for and experience with social media
Our ideal candidate
- Possesses genuine enthusiasm for the craft of communications, with a passion to build world-class programs that deliver world-class results
- Is self motivated and comfortable operating and leading autonomously and working in a cross-functional team in a remote setup
- Has a keen sense of focus on delivering results, regardless of the obstacles and challenges that may arise
- Is a natural collaborator who is able to drive alignment across disparate groups, while not watering down results
- Is data driven and proactively develops the ways of improving, monitoring and reporting results on regular basis
- Has a fierce competitive spirit and drive to see Holvi win in the marketplace
- Has strong hands-on social media expertise, with demonstrated success in building online communities through engaging content
- Has experience with B2B and B2C projects
- Feels at home in the social web and keeps a cool head at eventful situations
- Is fluent in German and has excellent English skills
- Has strong judgment and the ability to respond quickly, yet thoughtfully, to urgent matters
- Is able and willing to travel frequently
We offer you
- A talented team of 110+ colleagues of 26 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
This position is based in Berlin and reports directly to the Head of PR. For more info, please get in touch with Elina Räsänen, VP of Marketing & Communications, [email protected] / +358 503888207.