Android Developer (Madrid)
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers - a business ccount built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. We are building financial technology that has a purpose and makes a difference in the day-to-day life of European business owners.
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our Product team. You will be working closely with an existing team of mobile developers. We offer you a positive, dynamic atmosphere full of can-do attitude. We work on a fully in-house built software stack, and are a small team where everyone contributes and has a real impact!
- Have solid experience in native Android development and know the philosophy behind the Android native frameworks
- Are familiar with hybrid frameworks
- Love building software and are always looking for ways to improve your work
- Are not afraid to play with Python backend, API integrations or even frontend apps
- Have interest in building high quality UI/UX
Your role and responsibilities
- Work as a part of a team of talented and motivated mobile, backend, frontend and UX developers
- Participate on design and implementation of business logic of Holvi mobile Apps
- Help on maintenance and improvements to Holvi codebase
Things to love about being a developer at Holvi
- We are not an old fashioned bank but a modern technology company. Our code runs on Python and our developers get to influence everything we develop. As simple as that, no legacy systems to maintain.
- We are a product company with solid funding and a clear long term vision
- Working in a small team means you have both responsibility and ownership of the end result our team produces. At the core of all our product development is solving real problems for our customers and making their lives easier.
- With great responsibility comes freedom. Expect no pre set rules for doing your job but be prepared to challenge the existing and creating new solutions from scratch.
- Our developers are known for making the impossible possible. Our culture is built on respect and low hierarchy. We have a holistic view on development where all our developers play a crucial role in decision making.
- We are a full-stack bank replacement for businesses
- We operate as an Authorised Payment Institution regulated by the FIN-FSA
- We take care of all the layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing
We're all here to make Holvi a success. We enjoy working with people who are enthusiastic about learning, take initiative and ownership and contribute positively to our company culture. We are looking forward to welcoming a new core member to the team to help us scale Holvi to the next level.
Holvi has been voted as the hottest startup in Finland by Wired Magazine and stated as the next big thing to come out of Finland after Nokia by Forbes. In March 2016 we joined the BBVA global family of innovative fintech companies. We will continue to develop Holvi independently in Finland with the support of BBVA. Read the full story here.
For more info check us out on Stackoverflow.
We offer a nice, relaxed atmosphere, competitive salary, lunch and sports & culture benefits, full occupational health care and flexible working hours. Contribution to Open Source projects on work time negotiable.