Business Development / Partnership Manager in Berlin
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
We are now looking a for Senior Business Development / Partnership Manager in Berlin to execute our partnership strategy in Germany. Your job is to build and nurture our partner network, which in Germany can consist of partners from different domains, not only financial industry. You have a proven track record in managing partnerships, you have ability to identify partnership opportunities, develop win-win value propositions and convince potential partners.You will also be accountable for your partner relationships in Germany (user acquisition targets, co-marketing plans, technical integration plans and other agreed key metrics).You’ll join a Holvi Business Development (BD) team with ongoing career advancement opportunities. We offer you a positive, dynamic atmosphere full of can-do attitude. You will also be part of our fast growing team in Berlin and you will work closely with our German marketing team as well as BD team in Finland and Berlin.
Previous experience working with partners on a SaaS or fintech product for SME’s is a definite plus. We hope you share our passion for entrepreneurship and as a person you thrive in a creative, collaborative and results-oriented role that gives you the independence to build things from the ground up. Understanding of entrepreneurs accounting and bookkeeping is a clear benefit.
- Build and execute successful partnerships in Germany
- Identify, negotiate and close partnership deals
- Manage and nurture the agreed partnerships
- Define user acquisition / co-marketing strategies together with our partners and our marketing team.
- Define needed technical integration plans with partners and our Product team
- Be a contributing member in Holvi BD team to share best practises and developing new ways of working
- Work in close co-operation with our data and analytics team to develop and evolve the reporting dashboards and analyze individual partner performances to derive actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and lifetime customer value.
- Great team player, with good time management skills and a sense of humor
- Challenger mindset with a lot of resilience
- 5+ years in partnership / account management and execution.
- A good communicator in German (preferably native) and English; both written and spoken
- Good negotiation skills.
- Prior experience working in partner marketing or business development for SaaS or fintech product for SME’s is highly desired.
- Ability to analyze and make assessments of partnership opportunities
- Creative problem solving skills
- Understanding of entrepreneur’s financial needs is a plus
- Experience with tracking metrics to evaluate the impact of marketing efforts on sales productivity.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, cross-functional and remote environment.
- We’re banking for Makers and Doers - European entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners
- Founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2011 by entrepreneurs, tired of the time and effort that money management and bureaucracy took up. We’re here to make entrepreneur’s everyday life easier
- We are not an old fashioned bank but a modern technology company with solid funding and a clear long term vision
- We are a global community with a team of 90+ members, of 18 different nationalities.
- We operate as an Authorised Payment Institution regulated by the FIN-FSA
- We take care of all the layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing
We're all here to make Holvi a success. We enjoy working with people who are enthusiastic about learning, take initiative and ownership and contribute positively to our company culture. We are looking forward to welcoming a new core member to the team to help us scale Holvi to the next level. This position is based in Berlin, Germany, you’ll report to VP, Business Development & Partnerships. For more info, please get in touch with Mika Setälä, VP, Business Development & Partnerships, [email protected] / +358 500 233847