Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”. Our purpose at Holvi is to give our customers more of what they need most: time. Freelancers and entrepreneurs want to focus on their own business and expect us to support them in becoming successful.
We are now looking for a Risk Analyst to join us on this mission and to drive forward the business.
- Support and contribute to the Risk Registry
- Perform Risk Assessments
- Identify new risks in AML, anti-fraud, credit portfolio activities, IT, internal processes... and establish adequate controls and mitigations.
- Support the Risk Strategy.
- Monitor, measure and track risk tolerances to ensure exposures do not breach acceptable levels.
You have experience in the area of operational risk management, but above all, you’re practical, methodical and analytical in nature. You can identify and assess threats and business opportunities, you are able to plan, distribute and coordinate the deployment of mitigation strategies, and monitor the evolution of key risk indicators.
- >2 years of experience in Risk Management preferably in banking environment.
- Business, financial and technology acumen
- Contributed to, or preferentially managed, a risk registry
- Fluency in English; excellent written and spoken is required. Finnish, German or Spanish is a plus.
- Passion about learning new technologies and operational structures
- A good understanding of information security
- Proactive attitude and motivation and interest to look for ways to improve yourself and your work
Consider it a plus if you have...
- A good understanding of Risk Management formal schemes such as ISO31000
- Experience with ISO 27001
- Knowledge of European financial regulations (such as AMLD and PSD2) and / or privacy regulations (GDPR)
- Anti-Fraud mitigation strategies
- We are a full-stack bank replacement for business customers – a banking service built from the ground up.
- We are independently regulated – a Payment Institution with full EU authorisation – and run with our code built fully in-house, by our team.
- We take care of all layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, design, operations and marketing.
Humane - Holvi is the entrepreneur’s best friend; an accessible, warm and understanding partner.
Expert - Holvi is a pioneer in digital banking for entrepreneurs. Our own experience of running a business with its own successes and failures has given us a deep understanding and know-how of how to help our customers in their everyday life. We’re all here to express our knowledge and leverage it into creating a better Holvi for our customers.
Of fanatic quality - Our passion is functional design. We work for long-term consistent performance, instead of short-term wins.
Genuine - We’re here to conquer the world on our own terms. We are friendly, but never hypocritical or fake - credibility is at the heart of all we do.
We offer you
- You’ll join a team with ongoing career advancement opportunities. We offer you a positive, dynamic atmosphere full of can-do attitude.
- A talented team of 120+ colleagues of 25+ different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
We're all here to make Holvi a success. We enjoy working with people who are enthusiastic about learning, take initiative and ownership and contribute positively to our company culture. We are looking forward to welcoming a new core member to the team to help us scale Holvi to the next level. This position is based in Helsinki, Finland. For more info, please get in touch with Leyre Montero, Risk Officer, [email protected]