Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Holvi has everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
Our purpose at Holvi is to give our customers more of what they need most: time. Freelancers and entrepreneurs want to focus on their own business and expect us to support them in becoming successful. For Holvi to be a trustworthy partner for our customers, information security is a top priority. We must guarantee our customers money and data are safe at all times.
Holvi Technical Operations is looking for a Security Engineer to join us in this mission and help ensure the security of Holvi's infrastructure and services. As a Security Engineer you have a strong information security and software development background. In your role you will be actively improving the security of Holvi infrastructure by improving testing practices, conducting audits, creating best practices for software development and reacting to security events from testing and monitoring.
- Participate in software development projects, implementing and ensuring the use of security best practices.
- Create and improve security controls in infrastructure.
- Conduct security audits.
- Improve testing and monitoring.
- Help incident management in mitigating incidents and performing root cause analysis.
- Strong experience with information security and understanding of ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards.
- Strong experience with software development, especially with Python/Django
- Strong experience with GNU/Linux
- Interest in looking for ways to improve yourself and your work
- A customer/people oriented approach
Consider it a plus if you have...
- Understanding of AWS public cloud
- Experience with Celery, Kafka, Sentry or Jenkins
- Knowledge of financial systems
- Knowledge of entrepreneurship, finance or gaming sector is seen as an advantage
- Excellent English skills (Finnish, German seen as an advantage)
- Humane - Holvi is the entrepreneur’s best friend; accessible, warm and understanding.
- Expert - Holvi is a pioneer in digital banking for entrepreneurs. Our own experience of running a business with its own successes and failures has given us a deep understanding and know-how of how to help our customers in their everyday life. We’re all here to express our knowledge and leverage it into creating a better Holvi for our customers.
- Of fanatic quality - Our passion is functional design. We work for long-term consistent performance, instead of short-term wins.
- Genuine - We’re here to conquer the world on our own terms. We are friendly, but never hypocritical or fake - credibility is at the heart of all we do.
We offer you
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision.
- Continuous development opportunities.
- A talented team of 90+ colleagues of 18 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid.
- Possibility for remote work days.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive Occupational Healthcare.
- A brand new office in Kallio, Helsinki surrounded by great restaurants and good public transport connections (metro, tram, bus).
If this sounds like a journey you’d be interested in, please submit your CV and application by December 19th.