Engineering Manager, Quality
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Holvi has everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
Our purpose at Holvi is to give our customers more of what they need most: time. Freelancers and entrepreneurs want to focus on their own business and expect us to support them in becoming successful. Smooth delivery of Holvi services and continual improvement of Holvi operations are some of the key components in this mission.
Holvi Quality organization is looking for an Engineering Manager to join us in this mission and drive forward the success of Holvi. As Engineering Manager in Quality, you have multiple years of experience with quality and operations management and enough technical expertise to solve some of the problems yourself. You have experience with process improvement, and you bring a solid skill-set in analyzing and coordinating problem management and communicating improvements and executing projects.
Your main focus is problem management, where you interact with other stakeholders to analyze problems holistically, coordinate the implementation of solutions, Define and track quality management KPI’s and work together with incident and risk management to reduce the impact of incidents in the long run.
- Take ownership of problem management.
- Create proper documentation of root cause analysis and corrective actions across the stakeholders and coordinate process improvement.
- Interact with incident management on incident mitigation and follow-up.
- Interact with risk management on threat prevention.
- Help fostering quality first attitude in product delivery and other areas.
- +5 years of engineering experience, either in software development or systems operations
- +5 years of management experience, especially with quality and operations management
- Good documentation and project management skills
- You have a holistic and systemic approach
- Knowledge of entrepreneurship, finance or gaming sector is seen as an advantage
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Excellent English skills (Finnish, German seen as an advantage)
- Humane - Holvi is the entrepreneur’s best friend; accessible, warm and understanding.
- Expert - Holvi is a pioneer in digital banking for entrepreneurs. Our own experience of running a business with its own successes and failures has given us a deep understanding and know-how of how to help our customers in their everyday life. We’re all here to express our knowledge and leverage it into creating a better Holvi for our customers.
- Of fanatic quality - Our passion is functional design. We work for long-term consistent performance, instead of short-term wins.
- Genuine - We’re here to conquer the world on our own terms. We are friendly, but never hypocritical or fake - credibility is at the heart of all we do.
We offer you
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision.
- Continuous development opportunities.
- A talented team of 90+ colleagues of 18 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid.
- Possibility for remote work days.
- Flexible working hours.
- Extensive Occupational Healthcare.
- A brand new office in Kallio, Helsinki surrounded by great restaurants and good public transport connections (metro, tram, bus).
If this sounds like a journey you’d be interested in, please submit your CV and application by December 19th.