Customer Success Manager (Finnish Speaking)
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use service. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
Our customers are more than just customers to us – they are the heart of our business. We strongly believe that it is our job to ensure that our customers feel they are receiving great value from our service. Our Customer Success is praised for its positive and solution-oriented approach, in which even the toughest situations are handled with dedication and a human touch.
Currently, we are seeking a Customer Success Manager (Finnish speaking) who isn’t afraid of complicated issues and, above all, is able to grow and maintain healthy customer relationships. Our ideal candidate takes pride in creating a top-notch customer experience, has excellent communication skills, is confident and gets a kick out of exceeding expectations.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. They are event organisers, designers and yoga instructors, part-time bloggers, consultants, musicians and everything in between. One thing our customers have in common is that they are not in the business of business administration. They have passion, but they hate bureaucracy. Here at Holvi, our goal is simple: to make life easier for freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- A native Finnish speaker with excellent English skills
- Friendly, positive and outgoing
- Passionate about customer support
- Genuinely interested in making the life of entrepreneurs easier
- Excited about becoming an expert in entrepreneurship
- A problem solver, and you work well under pressure
- You have 3+ years experience working in customer support
- Comfortable with modern customer support and CRM tools
- Interested in Fintech and the Banking Industry
- You can start soon and you are able to work in Helsinki, Finland
Considered as a plus
- Previous experience working with accounting and invoicing
- Background in technical support, creating content or community management
- Language skills, especially German
Your role and responsibilities
- You are an essential part of the Holvi support team, helping our customers with daily support issues via email and phone
- You are acting as an advocate for our customer community and contributing their views and product needs internally
- You support the engagement and operations team in customer communication
- You participate in projects related to creating a better experience for our customers
- You are willing to incorporate sales and research techniques into customer calls when needed
- Humane - Holvi is the entrepreneur’s best friend; an accessible, warm and understanding partner.
- Expert - Holvi is a pioneer in digital banking for entrepreneurs. Our own experience of running a business with its own successes and failures has given us a deep understanding and know-how of how to help our customers in their everyday life. We’re all here to express our knowledge and leverage it into creating a better Holvi for our customers.
- Of fanatic quality - Our passion is functional design. We work for long-term consistent performance, instead of short-term wins.
- Genuine - We’re here to conquer the world on our own terms. We are friendly, but never hypocritical or fake - credibility is at the heart of all we do.
We offer you
- A talented team of 90+ colleagues of 18 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
Apply now - We are processing applications all the time and hire as soon as we find the right candidate!