Content Marketing Writer - German fluency, (m/f)
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
We are seeking an experienced and creative Content Writer to work full-time for our Holvi blog and other inbound marketing to help drive Holvi’s micro-business narrative. As a Content Writer, you know exactly how to talk to your target audience with the right tone of voice, and you make content resonate with headlines that drive traffic to our site. Your responsibilities will include content writing, content campaign creation (inbound), localising customer communications, copywriting for product, monitoring content performance and creating reports. We expect you to develop engaging content to support our editorial plans in written, visual, audio or video formats which catch the attention of busy customers, micro business owners, entrepreneurs and freelancers. This role is ideal for an excellent communicator who speaks and writes fluent German and has a proven track record of telling compelling stories and working across teams to manage various projects on tight deadlines, all with a positive maker attitude.
- Develop and write in-depth content, such as articles, interviews, ebooks, whitepapers, case studies and brochures
- Create regular content for inbound to be marketed in social media and other channels
- Participate in creating inbound marketing strategies
- Develop copy for SEO and SEM strategies
- Write and localise copy for our website, including blog posts and landing pages
- Develop in-depth content, such as ebooks, whitepapers, case studies and brochures
- Ensure we present a consistent written brand across all mediums
- Act as the editor for other teams to polish any written material
- Constantly looking for ways to improve our messaging and brand presentation
- Have experience or interest in running a small business or freelancing in Germany
- 1-2 years proven track record of relevant experience
- Can write German fluently and idiomatically on native speaker level
- High level of commitment, initiative and creativity
- Hands on mentality – you don’t freeze in front of challenges
- Have experience with or strong interest in Hubspot, Wordpress, image editing skills
- Enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
We offer you
- A talented team of 110+ colleagues of 25+ different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
- We’re banking for Makers and Doers - European entrepreneurs, freelancers and small business owners.
- Founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2011 by entrepreneurs, tired of the time and effort that money management and bureaucracy took up. We’re here to make the life of the everyday entrepreneur easier.
- We are not an old fashioned bank but a modern technology company with solid funding and a clear long term vision.
- We operate as an Authorised Payment Institution regulated by the FIN-FSA.
- We take care of all the layers of the stack – interface, infrastructure, operations and marketing.
We're all here to make Holvi a success. We enjoy working with people who are enthusiastic about learning, take initiative and ownership and contribute positively to our company culture. We are looking forward to welcoming a new core member to the team to help us scale Holvi to the next level. This position can be based either in Berlin or Helsinki, you’ll report to Head of Content and Partnership Marketing. For more info please get in touch with Jessi Laurila at +358 40 595 5222.